Friday, May 05, 2006

IE 7

I downloaded the new (not yet finished) version of Internet Explorer. I hate change. Nothing looks the same, although I hardly ever used IE 6 anyway. I presume the new version will be more secure - Microsoft assures us that it is.

So far, I haven't come across anything that has caused me to yell, "That's it! I'm ditching Firefox", but I'll give it a chance. Maybe.

UPDATE: Whoa! That was close. I tried to connect to an online radio station and couldn't do so. Tried three others, same result. So, I figured that was a minor issue and tried Firefox. Same result. Now I'm concerned, so I try the all important mlb.com to see if I'll still be able to listen to baseball games. No luck. Now I'm in panic mode and just hoping that backing out of IE 7 will retrieve the situation. But, first I try Microsoft's site for any help and I found the answer.

Heartbeat returning to normal.