Wednesday, May 02, 2007

June 1982

Only vaguely interesting, even to me, but I was surprised to find that someone had taken video of our high school graduation ceremony. Now 15 minutes of that video is on YouTube, of course, in three separate clips. {Warning - if you do happen to click, these videos are not G Rated - a few profanities are audible.)

I think I spotted myself in the second video, but it's a fleeting, unclear shot. Truth is I didn't know most of the people who feature in these clips. A few familiar faces, but no one I was really friendly with in high school. That's life in a school with thousands of students.

The first video was the most interesting simply because you could see the cars, hear some of the music and see the clothes, etc. I was surprised how windy it was that day because my only memory is that it was pretty darn hot. Graduation was at SPAC, which is a big open air arena in Saratoga State Park.