Wednesday, May 05, 2004

I'm outraged

William says he can't find any outrage from the "usual suspects" over the killing of a pregnant woman and her four daughters last weekend. The victims were killed, deliberately, in the family car in Gaza by Palestinians.

William compares the relative quiet over these murders with the noise that followed Israel's attacks on the two top Hamas guys.

Digest this from the NY Post, if you can:
After riddling the car with gunfire on a road leading to Israel, the two terrorists then ran up to the vehicle and coldbloodedly pumped bullets into each of their victims' heads to make sure they had finished the job, Israeli police said.

One of the gunmen also shot the swollen belly of the eight-months-pregnant mom at point-blank range.
I have to admit that this one really passed me by over the long weekend. I know I heard something about it, but obviously not enough to make me take notice.

The victims were Tali Hatuel, 34, her four daughters: Meirav, 2, Roni, 7, Hadar, 9, and Hila, 11 AND, of course, the unborn baby that the killers intentionally shot.

So now, belatedly, I'm outraged.