Monday, April 14, 2008

The Democratic prmaries

The Democratic Party is still trying to find a nominee. I can't believe it's another week to the Pennsylvania primary.

I don't know about you, but I've lost interest. In fact, when I read the other day about some new problem for Obama and how this might be Hillary's opportunity I thought how this process is like a t.v. show I watched when it was new and interesting but is now trudging on with nothing new to offer to hold the viewer's attention.

If the Democrats were ABC they'd be having a crisis meeting about falling ratings and be looking at how they could spice up the storylines with something new. Maybe a new character. Like Chachi on Happy Days. That's a good idea. The Democrats should be appealing to Al Gore to throw his hat in the ring (his candidacy will be forever known as the Chachi campaign). They just need something to freshen things up.