Friday, October 21, 2005

Internet troubles

I'm having a lot of trouble today. The Newshound is inaccessible through the usual URL, but there are many other sites that I can't seem to reach. I contacted the host company I use for the Newshound and I got this response:
The problem is with Level3, one of the biggest bandwidth provider in USA. Their network is down and many locations are not accessible now.

Our own netwok is fine and there is nothing we can do on our end to fix the problem.
The Level3's techs are working on the problem and we expect it to be fixed soon.

You can track the status of the problem here.
The Newshound can be accessed through this link, but I can't say whether everything will work for you or not.

UPDATE 12:13: All the problems seemed to be resolved around 9:30 (4:30 EDT).