Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Catching Galloway

Either Senator Norm Coleman now has George Galloway dead to rights or he just loves being slapped around.
"The additional evidence gathered by the Subcommittee links George Galloway to the Iraqi regime'’s scheme to manipulate the U.N. Oil-for-Food program," said Coleman. "Records obtained indicate that Dr. Abu-Zayyad, the wife of George Galloway, received a $150,000 payment and Mariam Appeal, the political campaign led by George Galloway, received at least $446,000."
Galloway seemed as defiant as ever last night on the news, although I really enjoyed the way he was putting clear blue water between himself and his soon-to-be-ex-wife. "I am not responsible for my wife". How gallant.

Whatever happened to, "I admit I didn't show my wife the respect she deserves," which he said last May when she first filed for divorce?