Thursday, February 03, 2005

Fashions

I'm always ahead of the trends. First it was my hair. A while ago I noticed that many people on t.v. were sporting hair-dos that, frankly, looked like they just hadn't bothered to brush/comb their hair. I pointed this out to my daughter, who demurred at this suggestion. The next day I didn't bother combing my hair (which is usually in a very elegant left-to-right c. 1948 style) and was able to prove my point as my hair was in a nearly identical "style" to that worn by whatever clown was on t.v. the night before.

Now, Ed Power of the Irish Independent has once again proven that I am a trend setter. Staying in is IN. Well, I've been staying home pretty much 365 nights of the year for nigh on ten years now (when our second daughter was born). It's great to be ahead of the game.