Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Good Luck President Obama

It's only few minutes to the inauguration and still it's dark and miserable here. I was sure His Obamaness was going to change all that so that Ireland could be the new Santa Barbara. Did not the people of Ireland prove worthy supplicants? Oh the anguish that we should not find favor.

And the young Americans too. Are they cold today? From what I understand every kid who ever owned a cabbage patch doll is on the streets of Washington at this moment. {There was something mind-controlling about that toy and it's evident today more than ever.} Did they too prove unworthy of him?

Okay, okay. I know that there are a lot of people whose views are similar to mine who are mocking the hype surrounding the new President. I can't say I'm excited, but this is always an interesting day. Maybe not as interesting as when Jefferson took over from Adams - peaceful transfer of power from one party to the other - or when Lincoln took over just 5 weeks before the Confederates opened up on Fort Sumter, but nonetheless the ceremony is good viewing and the change today is worthy of a large audience.

I wish him well, especially as long as he does what I want done! Good luck President Obama.