Friday, November 07, 2003

Global warming

If today is a result of global warming, then I say "let's have some more, please". Temperatures in the mid 60s and not a cloud in the sky. Tremendous.

I cannot understand why more Irish people are not complaining about our government's support for the Kyoto Treaty. Of course, the Kyoto Treaty was based on flawed data, so I suppose that means that I cannot complain about the government's support for a treaty that's attempting to condemn Ireland to miserable weather in perpetuity. If the Earth is warming up due to increased solar activity, then there's nothing to stop us getting the Mediterranean climate we want.

The weather is so good that not even Paul Durkan's juvenile analysis of US politics on the Pat Kenny radio show this morning could dampen my spirits.